Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Eyelash Enhancement

Last spring, I read a tip about adding 2 drops of lavender to mascara.  I love mascara and wondered if it would alter it in a way that I wouldn't like.  I mentioned the tip to my mom, but never tried it myself.  A week or two later, I told to her that Rosemary is great too.  About 3 months ago, she told me that she loves how her eyelashes look now.  She had added two drops each of lavender and rosemary.  I was surprised.  It seemed strange to me that putting mascara with drops of oil on eyelashes would change anything.  I decided to try it though and was glad I did.  Right away, I actually liked how the oils changed the mascara.  Within 2 weeks, my eyelashes looked healthier and a little thicker. 


If you want to take this a step further, Dr. Axe has a recipe for making your own non-toxic mascara. Here is the link: Homemade Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment