Friday, October 10, 2014

Diffusing Autumn


This morning, I went to Costco and the whole store smelled like pumpkin pie.  That is one of my favorite desserts.  I found myself wandering around to see where the smell originated.  Of course, it was back in the bakery area.  I had no desire to buy a gigantic pie, so I was thrilled to see that they were offering samples.  It really put me in the mood for changing leaves and cooler weather, which doesn't happen in my town for at least a few more weeks.  I'm actually out of luck as far as the leaves go.

On the way home, I remembered the Autumn Diffuser clip above.  I couldn't wait to come home and fill my house with the smell of Fall.  Diffusing is even better than a pie because there are no calories to ingest, it is cheaper, and there are numerous health benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment